Imperas shows Virtual Platforms for Software Development and Testing across Multiple IP Vendors and Applications
Oxford, United Kingdom – Imperas Software Ltd., the leader in high-performance software simulation, today announced their participation at the Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2015 and invites attendees to register for a demonstration of Imperas embedded software development, debug and test solutions at the Imperas booth in the exhibition area. Attendees can also register for the tutorial on embedded Linux being delivered by Imperas.
DAC is recognized as the premier conference for Electronic Design Automation (EDA), offering outstanding training, education, exhibits and networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors. DAC attracts a worldwide community of more than 1,000 organizations, represented by system designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, software development engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives, and academicians.
When: June 7-11, 2015.
Where: Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA.
- TUTORIALS: Imperas, in partnership with Altera and Posedge, will deliver two tutorials on “Linux Porting and Bring Up, and Linux Driver Development” featuring virtual platforms, as part of the Embedded Software topic in the DAC Embedded Systems track.
- Date: Monday, Jun 8, 2015
- Times: 10:30am to 12:00pm and again at 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Location: Room 303
- DEMOS: See Imperas virtual platform based embedded software debug, analysis and verification demos at the ARM Connected Community booth, #2414 in 3B.
- Imperas demos will show the full line of Open Virtual Platforms (OVP) models of ARM processors, including Cortex-A, Cortex-R and Cortex-M families
- TALKS: Imperas will deliver two talks on virtual platform based methodology for embedded software development on the show floor in the ARM Connected Community booth theater.
- Times: Monday, June 8 at 2:15pm and Tuesday, June 9 at 1:45pm
For more information, or to set up meetings with Imperas at DAC, please email email@example.com
The DAC conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the Electronic Design Automation Consortium (EDA Consortium), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM’s Special Interest Group on Design Automation (SIGDA).
Imperas Software is revolutionizing the development of embedded software and systems. Its portfolio of virtual platform solutions enable the efficient development of embedded software through high-level modeling, high-performance simulation and advanced debugging. Imperas’ virtual platform technology compresses software engineering schedules, while improving code quality, and is used at leading communications, automotive, consumer electronics and embedded processor companies worldwide. Imperas was founded in 2008, also founding the Open Virtual Platforms (OVP) consortium to promote open model library availability. It has corporate headquarters near Oxford, UK, with support and sales organizations in Silicon Valley, California and Tokyo, Japan. For more information, see www.imperas.com.
All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
# # #